วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

What makes you happy?

Do you think you are happy now? Are you happy with the life, job, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, money, things and everything else that you have?

For me,
I feel happy when I know that I always have my family to love and support me.
I feel happy when I know there are people who love me.
I feel happy when I can be with the one I love.
I feel happy when I have someone who listens to me.
I feel happy when I learn something new.
I feel happy when things turn out the way I want.
.... (many more)

Let's hear it from you first before I go on about mine.
If you're happy, what makes you happy? Can you please share some of your stories?

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. It seems like not many people are happy here...hahaha...

    For me,
    I feel happy when I see my love ones are happy
    I feel happy when I give
    I feel happy when I am on holidays
    I feel happy when I am on a shopping spree
    I feel happy when I have nice food

    and alot more ...

    ตอบลบ
  2. I feel happy when I make people around me happy.
    I feel happy when I spend time with someone i love and love me.
    I feel happy when I'm hangout with friends.

    I'm always happy ka.

    ตอบลบ