วันพุธที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My first Coffee ice cream



Finally, I've made my first coffee ice cream!!! I looked around for recipes but I didn't have the exact same ingredient so I had to come up with my own recipe. Here is the list of ingredients I put in:

  • Instant coffee (Moccona Red) 1 tbsp


  • Boiling water 2tbsp


  • Egg yolks 4


  • Sugar 1/2 cup


  • Milk 200 ml


  • Double cream (lightly whipped) 300 ml


I really feel that cooking is like making a piece of art. Actually, it's not hard to make ice cream at all. It's a really enjoyable thing to do. I spent two hours in total making this. I took more steps to make this than last time when I made Strawberry sorbet.



I thought it tastes alright. Very rich and creamy. I'll probably put a bit less cream and sugar next time. Not sure. Gotta ask people to taste it first.



If you're lucky, you might. :P



5 ความคิดเห็น: