วันเสาร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Hi from Kaori, 6 Dec 2009

Hi my name is Kaori, I'm a Japanese. One of a teacher B's student, too.
Today I'd like to tell you an impressive documentary.

Do you like vegetable? I love it very much.
English diet is quite different from Japanese one, so I was shocked.
I saw a documentary about a situation of school meals in England.

According to the documentary, kids in England don't know what vegetable is.
They seldom eat it. They just love sweets and junk foods. That's quite terrible.

jamie's school dinners" clip part2/2


See also;
jamie's school dinners" clip part1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFkAszCA9dI&feature=related

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Glad to finally see you here. Anyway, I think kids in Thailand these days like junk food too or if they eat proper food, it's not so safe either. Oh no! scary huh?

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi! Kaori... welcome here remember me? It's Ning we first met at Som-Tum foodshop, Taniya.Hope to see u again there and again ...Welcome..

    ตอบลบ