วันศุกร์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Unseen Thailand: Bang Saen

It's a place where I'm sure you all have been there. It's not the most beautiful place in Thailand but it's one of those places near Bangkok for people who don't like driving long distance but want to enjoy some nice seafood. Guess what I'm taking about....? It's Bang Saen.


I didn't take any pictures of the sea. Well, you know why right? lol We went to a Chinese Temple there last public holiday but I can't remember the name because the name is so long. It's quite beautiful. The weather there was just right not so hot. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your holiday too.
p.s. Kaori ... I'm waiting for some pictures from you!!!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. The name of Chinese Temple ka Kru Bee : วิหารเทพสถิตพระกิติเฉลิม หรือ ศาลเจ้าหน่าจาซาไท้จื้อ see? I can remember that hahaha I'm genious.

    ตอบลบ