วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Dear Diary and Friends 19 February 2010

I just spent the last two days learning how to make ice cream at Suan Dusit (not the zoo alright? - in case that's what you're thinking). We had to work in groups and learned how to make 5 different types of ice cream. They are vanilla (of course - the classic), green tea, Thai tea, cookie and cream, and the last one is banoffee pie (banana+toffee sauce+pie). Banoffee pie is the best one (i think). Others are quite sweet and the flavours aren't rich enough. If I were to make it again, I'd make it richer, creamy, and tastier. But first I need to get an ice cream maker. lol

I think it's nice to do something new for a change. If you've been wanting to try something, now it's time to do it! Don't wait! Never let anything stop you from doing what you want.

Anyway, I'll let you all know how ice cream goes.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. That sounds nice.I really want to eat ice-cream
    now.Is it sooo hot nowadays right?

    ตอบลบ
  2. I would like to see the banoffee pie jung....Is it so tasty???

    ตอบลบ
  3. Yes, I agreed with you.
    Don't wait anything to stop you what you wanna do!!
    Just start doing and then pay attention to it. After that if it's not fun, don't do this. Change to do new one!

    ตอบลบ
  4. It's getting hotter and hotter. That's why it's nice to have some ice cream. Anyway, if you wanna know whether it's tasty, then you gotta try it. :P

    ตอบลบ