วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Movie In My Heart Scene1

Love Actually


I love to see movies “Love Actually” is one of them. I remember that I saw it in December 2003 nearly Christmas Day so romantic. This movie follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely and interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London.

This VDO is one of my favorite scene about Mark & Juliet. Mark fall in love with Juliet but she married beside her husband is Mark’s best friend!!. ohh nooo!!! Mark can’t do anything he just said the truth in his heart to her. He use the Christmas Day to do that. So what he said, what he do, u will see in this VDO. Let’s See,
(Oh! I have something to tell you all Thai Movie copy this scene too.)


2 ความคิดเห็น: