วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Music in Memery Episode 3 : Homeless Heart

This song was my homework from Kru bee in English class. I thought it's soooo Num-Naow lyric but sweet song. I heard from radio today it makes me think of our class. Do u remember this song Kru Bee??? ^_^




HOMELESS HEART “Bryan Rice”




Lonesome beauty With a crowd around you I see who you are You joke, they laugh Till the show is over Then you fall so hard If you're needing A soul-to-soul connection I'll run to your side When you're lost in the dark When you're out in the cold When you're looking for something That resembles your soul When the wind blows your house of cards I'll be a home to your homeless heart Open close me Leave your secrets with me I can ease your pain My arms will be Just like walls around you Come in from the rain If you're running In the wrong direction I will lead you back When you're lost in the dark When you're out in the cold When you're looking for something That resembles your soul When the wind blows your house of cards I'll be a home to your homeless heart Broken Shattered like a mirror in a million pieces Sooner or later you got to find Something, Someone To find you and save you When you're lost in the dark When you're out in the cold When you're looking for something That resembles your soul When the wind blows your house of cards I'll be a home to your homeless heart When you're lost in the dark When you're out in the cold When you're looking for something That resembles your soul When the wind blows your house of cards I'll be a home to your homeless heart I'll be a home to your homeless heart

1 ความคิดเห็น: