วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Dear Diary and Shit Day 1

It's Sunday night. There's not much to do so I'm spending some time thinking about things. Sometimes it's good if we can find some time for ourselves just to think about what's happened, what we learn from it and what's next.

There are lots of crazy shit of my head. What should I do first? Oh I know! I will try to make myself rich. Not SUPER rich, just comfortable. Now how? Oh shoot! This's not easy but I'll try because I really want to make it happen.

We shall see!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. What is yoru definition of 'comfortable rich'? Some said they need 3 bedroom house, 2 cars, 1 boat etc.

    To me my life goal is 'hapiness'. I try to achive it everyday of my lief. Hapiness is not all about having much money. It can be anything that make your happy, nice weather, good coffee, smiles from stanger....

    Sometime we put too much pressure on ourself by setting goals bas on wealth and forget to appreciate what we already have or people around us.

    ตอบลบ