วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Dear Diary and Shit Day 4

Getting better everyday
I really enjoy learning something new. I find it really exciting. I feel so alive when I know something I didn’t know before. I think we should all try to learn something everyday. It doesn’t have to be big. It can be small things. It can be something about yourself. Get to know yourself better. Learn how to do things. Read How-to books and keep improving yourself. Try anything that you’ve never done before and you’ll find that life is so amazing. I always tell myself that I’ll be better than I was yesterday. Never settle for anything less.

What about you? Don’t you think we know so little about the people around us or the world we live in?

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. "I always tell myself that I’ll be better than I was yesterday. Never settle for anything less."

    I really like reading this sentence which encourages me to do something new because nowadays, I do nothing new, just working and taking rest. Maybe, starting doing small thing and then big thing that you said, I’ll keep trying since now and everyday.

    ตอบลบ