วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Dear Diary and Shit Day 3

Do what you love

Do what we love. If we don’t, we’ll be likely to end up with nothing. Trust yourself. I think if we don’t want to do something, then we really shouldn’t. However, many people don’t even know what they love or what they really want. My advice would be to keep finding and trying things which you’ve never done before. I was struggling with this too but I kept searching. Now I think I’ve found it. All we need is a life purpose. We need to know what we want for ourselves. Without a goal, it will be like going to someplace new without a map and never knowing if we are there yet. If you do what you love, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.


What about you? Do you know what you love to do?

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I totally agreed with you especially setting a goal for your life. It is amazing when you actually sit down and think about what you want in life. It always come to the basic of being happy, healthy and be good to others.

    ตอบลบ