วันอังคารที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Movie Maniac

Read about my favourite movies

(You can only read. If you want to watch it, you have to buy it, ok? Don't ask me)

The Mummy
Shrek
Notting Hill
My Best Friend's Wedding
Mulan
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stones
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I think it's a brilliant idea if you read the script aloud and find the meaning of the words you don't know in a dictionary.

It's a great way to practice English. I've done it myself too.
Now, you try it!

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  2. Wow Wow...
    Thanks for Good links.
    My favourite movies are Catch me if you can,
    The Terminal and Nemo. eiei
    Really enjoyed whenever I watch them.

    ตอบลบ
  3. My favourite movies are story of us, down to you, and love actually.

    ตอบลบ
  4. I like watching USA Series such as Prison break, and 24.

    ตอบลบ